Monday, October 26, 2009

fashion show!

The title of this post may give it away...but hey, Chery, what are you doing this Thursday night?

Could you possibly be at your boring job at the convenience store on campus, in your oversize polo and visor, swiping credit cards and making coffee until 9:30 PM?
Or could you be engaging in the typical Thursday night club scene? Dressed to the nines and ready for a night of revelry?
Maybe...you'll be at the event that UCI is hosting, with Gabe Bondoc and AJ Rafael performing for Kababayan club?

Answer? NONE OF THE ABOVE.

I'm heading to LA for this:

Gen Art is hosting the annual Fresh Faces in Fashion show, presented by Plastics Make It Possible.

Honestly I'm not 100% sure what it's all about, but I do know the following:
a. it's a fashion show
b. Kaley Cuoco is hosting
c. FASHION SHOW
d. free tickets.

BASICALLY...I'm THERE. Now the dilemma: what do I wear???

No comments:

Post a Comment