Sunday, November 15, 2009

swing, swing

I went to the park yesterday. I really like this picture, it seems kind of distant and solitary, which perfectly describes my weekend. A very nice and necessary getaway.

Weekend attire is often centered around white Hanes T's...as in this case. Wore grey jeans and black boots with it, as well as my grey plaid bomber. Added this red scarf to spice up my monochromatic mood.

The scarf was from my late night forever21 shopping spree. The package arrived on Veterans day and it felt like Christmas came early! Granted I am returning a skirt and a fedora (both didn't fit as well as I had hoped, but oh well, you win some, you lose some) but the rest of the items are making me smile. (White peacoat, giant fabulous earrings, green button up, white button up, probably to be showcased sometime down the road)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I haven't been on a swing in a long time! I need to get me some white Hanes Ts- want to graffiti over them with a Sharpie! Can't wait to see your new purchases! xo, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you and your shopping sprees haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sending me that one link! i didn't enter =/ i didn't have enought time but its all good next time! I think the fuckapellas need to go to another event soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Hope you had a great New Year's! And you should update nowwww :) xo, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet TOM HANKS never thought he'd be doing a CHERY..but of course, he must have done dozens.
    And with STING!
    But GAS- GOO?
    And CHERY KIM'S ROOM?
    SA - BALDWIN - ONTARIO?
    Fred and Car got deals to make and it was a BATWINGU ...and with CROW.

    ReplyDelete